Mar 13, 2015

Cara Membuat Bubble Untuk Campuran Minuman

Oh wow... look at those colorful tapioca pearls! Come on, be amazed like a toddler when they see something so cheerful and colorful like that.

I normally avoid making any kind of dish with artificial food coloring but I have to admit that I'm completely happy with these colorful pearls I just made. Some people call them boba in the US and bubble in Indonesia.

When I was done rolling them, I took one pearl of each color and boiled them to test the texture and how they taste. Guess what... it was perfect! (for my taste buds, of course).

In this post, I will just let you know how to make the pearls. I don't post any recipe using the pearls, but you can always have fun browsing through my list of yummy desserts and if you're lucky... You'll find some recipes using tapioca pearl as their ingredients.


Colorful Tapioca Pearls (Bubble)
by Rina Laurence
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup tapioca flour
  • 3 Tbsp all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup boiling water
  • 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • a pinch of salt
  • food coloring as needed
Instruction:
  1. Mix well sugar, vanilla extract, salt, & boiling water.
  2. Sift both flours together, pour water gradually and stir using wooden spoon just until crumbles form.
  3. Pour more water gradually and knead until dough is nonsticky but still moist (similar like playdoh texture). You don't have to use all the water, stop adding water when dough texture is perfect.
  4. Divide dough into 6 equal parts, give each part different color. Roll into tiny balls. Rest for at least 2 hours or until completely dry. Store in a dry container in the fridge.

There you go, they're so easy to make and they look so pretty! I can't wait to use them as dessert

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Have you got any question(s) related to the recipe above? Don't hesitate to shoot it here! [Comments are moderated to keep this blog spam and troll free]